Cell From 4.2V to 3.0V by
AC Impedance Resistance
Discharge Cut-off Voltage
Max. Charge Current
Max. Discharge Current
less than 1 month
temperature: 20°C,at the
less than 3 months
A&S Power Technology Co., Ltd. was established in 2001, and specialize in manufacturing and exporting rechargeable lithium battery,
like li-ion battery, li-polymer battery and LiFePO4 battery.
- Established : 2001
- Capital: 20,000,000.00 RMB
- Location: Dongguan,Shenzhen
- Employee: > 600
- Daily output: 100K Li-Poly, 50K LiFePO4, 80K Li-ion 18650
- OEM rechargeable battery manufacturer in China over 15 years
- Specialized in Lithium polymer battery, LiFePO4 battery and Li-ion Battery pack
- Our batteries got UL, KC, BIS,IEC62133, CB, CE, ROHS certifications
- We're officially recognized by Skullcandy, Flex, Mitel etc. from 2013.
- We have succeeded in selling our batteries to the international markets of America, Canada, Europe, Africa, middle-east and South Asia.
- A&S Power has well presence in international fairs each year, such as CEBIT,Intersolar, KES, HK Electronic Fair
1. Environmental friendly
2. High density of energy
3. Light weight
4. Low self-discharge
5. Low internal resistance
6.Long cycle life, chargeable up to 500 times
7. No memory effect
8. Doesn't contain Mercury, No fire, No explosion, No leakage
Our cooperative policy
1. Making the sample until you are satisfied with it.
3. Offering professional one-on-one service and replying your E-mail within three hours
4. Shipment sample for checking before shipment.
5. Priority to get the our latest product information after our cooperation
1. We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from A&S Power.
2. Furthermore, we also provide one-year warranty for batteries.
3. And if any quality problems, not caused by improper use or man-made, A&S Power will replace it one by one.
1. Q:Where can I get the price?
A: We usually quote within 24 hours after we get your inquiry. If you are very urgent to get the price, please call us
or tell us in your email so that we'll regard your inquiry priority.
2. Q: How can I get a sample to check your quality?
A: After price confirmation, you can require for samples to check our quality.
3. Q: What about the lead time for mass production?
A: Honestly, it depends on your order quantity and the season you place the order. We suggested that you start inquiry
to months before the date you would like to get the products at your country.
4. Q: What is your terms of payment?
A: We accept T/T and L/C.